Features & Benefits
- Traditional solid brass construction
- Lightweight pull out with dual function spray/stream hand spray
- Easy clean AeroFlo removable Aerator
- XtendHose reaches all edges of sink and beyond. 20+ inches
- Ergonomic UltraSmooth topmount handle
- CeraDox Ceramic Disc Cartridge - Lifetime Warranty
- Available in 4 finish options
- Oversized deck mounting locknut for ease of installation
- Hybrid stainless steel and nylon braided hoses for increased durability and flexibility
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Merge traditional and contemporary worlds. Add a flair of transitional style into the heart of your home with the Surge Pull Out Kitchen Faucet available in 4 finishes.
The Surge features a lightweight and dual function spray or stream hand spray which is fitted with a removable and easy to clean AeroFlo aerator and provides an Eco-Friendly 1.75 gpm water flow. It is connected to our UltraBraid hybrid stainless steel-nylon hoses, allowing the hand spray to pull out 20+ inches for extra-long reach. Easily fill pots or cleaning buckets outside of your sink with the durability and flexibility of XtendHose technology. Houzer’s proprietary quick connect interlock system and oversized locknut provide easy installation and durability to last for the lifetime of the faucet.
The Surge’s ergonomic and transitional styled top mount water control handle is precision engineered for ultra-smooth omni-directional gliding for precise temperature and flow control. Fitted with Houzer’s CeraDox Ceramic Disc Cartridge guarantees a lifetime of smooth and leakproof operation.
The Surge Pullout Kitchen Faucet is manufactured with the latest technology in the art of metallurgy and crafted with raw molten brass from start to finish in our ISO certified Houzer Factory in Turkey. More than just a brand name, as a manufacturer we have over 70 years of experience in faucet craftsmanship. This gives Houzer the confidence to stand by our Guaranteed Lifetime Warranty on all our faucets. All Houzer faucets are ICC certified to meet or exceed all US State and Federal plumbing codes and low lead safety standards.