HOUZER stainless steel sinks are produced to the highest manufacturing standards and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty that protects the original purchaser against any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If upon determination by HOUZER that the sink is defective, HOUZER will replace without charge, with an equivalent sink or refund, will be sent to the original purchaser that it has been used in a residential application and installed, used and maintained according to the instructions supplied with the sink, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence.
This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
HOUZER shall not be liable in case of;
- Improper installation or modification of original product.
- Damages resulting from abuse, such as scratches by dropping heavy objects into the sink
- Scratches resulting from scrubbing with steel wool, abrasive pads or cleaners
- Improper application such as exposure to corrosive chemicals, or photographic solutions
- Any commercial application
If the original purchaser finds a defect in material or workmanship, please contact HOUZER Warranty Service, 2605 Kuser Road, Hamilton, NJ 08691. Please include proof of purchase or sales receipt. The law in some states may expand or modify this warranty. This warranty supersedes all other warranties, expressed or implie
To obtain Warranty service, Residential or Commercial, please contact: