FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Traditional solid brass body construction
- Lightweight pull out single function handspray
- Easy clean AeroFlo removable Aerator
- XtendHose reaches all edges of sink and beyond. 20+ inches
- 90¡ forward action temperature control handle will not hit backsplash CeraDox Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- Oversized deck mounting locknut for ease of installation
- Nylon UltraBraid hoses for increased durability and flexibility QuickConnect InterLock system designed for secure and easy installation
Add a splash of ultra-modern décor into the heart of your home with the Azura Pull Out Kitchen Faucet available in 3 color finishes.
Featuring a horizontal wand type pullout, this hand spray is as ergonomic as it is elegant with its gracefully angular curved design. Fitted with a removable and easy to clean AeroFlo aerator, the Azura Kitchen Faucet provides an eco-friendly 1.75 gpm flow. This ergonomic hand spray is connected to our UltraBraid hybrid stainless steel-nylon hoses, allowing a each of 20+ inches. Easily fill pots or cleaning buckets outside of your sink with the durability and flexibility of XtendHose technology.
Houzer’s proprietary quick connect interlock system and oversized locknut provide easy installation and durability to last for the lifetime of the faucet.
The Azura’s slender and stylish water control handle is precision engineered for ultra-smooth forward action that stops at 90° pointing up, preventing it from hitting the backsplash. Houzer guarantees a lifetime of reliable and leakproof water control with our CeraDox Ceramic Disc Cartridge.
The Azura Pull Out Kitchen Faucet is manufactured with the latest technology in the art of metallurgy and crafted with raw molten brass from start to finish in our ISO certified Houzer Factory in Turkey. More than just a brand name, as a manufacturer we have over 70 years of experience in faucet craftsmanship. This gives Houzer the confidence to stand by our Guaranteed Lifetime Warranty on all our faucets. All Houzer faucets are ICC certified to meet or exceed US State and Federal plumbing codes and low lead safety standards.